Ohio’s public broadcasting entities produce high-quality, award-winning programming that addresses education, economic development and other high-priority issues. Operating subsidies are available to assist public broadcasters with pursuing their goals of creating educational programming and developing strong, online services and multimedia tools. eTech Ohio administers these operating subsidies, which help support the daily operation of Ohio's public broadcasting affiliates and other organizations.
These operating subsidies include:
- Public Television Operating Subsidies to Ohio's eight public television stations.
- Public Radio Operating Subsidies to Ohio's 15 public radio stations.
- Radio Reading Service Operating Subsidies to Ohio's eight Radio Reading Services.
- Educational Technology entity (Ed Techs) Operating Subsidies to Ohio's eight Ed Techs.
- Statehouse News Bureau (SNB) Operating Subsidy to an Ohio public television station to support the operations of SNB.