Telecommunications Services Operating Grant
The Ohio Government Telecommunications Services Operating Grant provides an operating subsidy to support the daily operations of the Ohio Government Telecommunications Service (OGT). OGT is located in the Statehouse, and is charged with meeting the telecommunications needs of the three branches of state government.
In addition, OGT records and broadcasts sessions of the Ohio General Assembly, Supreme Court of Ohio sessions and press events. eTech Ohio provides a means for distributing this content over the Internet.
Other OGT responsibilities include:
- Managing the Ohio Channel, a service of Ohio’s public broadcasting stations;
- Supporting the technical needs for teleconferences;
- Production of educational programming;
- Facilitating media connections within Capitol Square;
- Coordinating the audio and video needs of its customers; and
- Operating a streaming media tool.
For information about the Ohio Government Telecommunications Service Operating Grant program, contact:
614-485-6448 or 877-383-2406